Edison Carlos Fernandes
Responsible for the areas of Public Law and IFRS Accounting Lawedison.firstname.lastname@example.org
– Graduated in Law from Faculdade de Direito – USP – Largo São Francisco (1994). – Post-graduate degree in International Politics from Fundação Escola de Sociologia e Política of São Paulo (1998).
– Master in Political and Economic Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (2002).
– Doctor of Law of International Economic Relations from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica – São Paulo (2006).
– Member of the Board of contributors of the Ministry of finance – current Administrative Council of tax appeals (2001 to 2003).
– Judge of the Court of Taxes and Charges of the State of São Paulo (2001 and 2002).
– Academic Director of CEU Escola de Direito – IICS Law School.
– Professor of accounting matters for postgraduate courses at the Fundação Getúlio Vargas (GVLaw and GVManagement).
– Holder of the Chair No. 29 of Academia Paulista de Letras Jurídicas – APLJ.